Hey there. I’ve encountered this bug lately, and I’d greatly appreciate some help fixing it.
Posts in the category designated as Portfolio Category (via Dashboard->Appearance->Theme Options->General) display the string “ninja_forms_form: 0” in their post headers and in search results/category pages.
Relevant system information:
- WordPress 4.0
- Pinboard 1.1.8
- Ninja Forms 2.8.5
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into WordPress.
- Make sure Pinboard is the active theme and that Ninja Forms is enabled.
- Under Appearance->Theme Options->General, select a portfolio category.
- Create a new post.
- Add a title and content to the post.
- Categorize the post under the category designated as portfolio category in step 3 above.
- Publish the post.
- View the newly published post, or check it out on the blog homepage.
The post displays, without the text “ninja_forms_form: 0” in the header.
The post displays, with the text “ninja_forms_form: 0” in the header.
I’m using a child theme of Pinboard, but with very minor modifications. I’ve verified that the same behavior occurs when using “vanilla” Pinboard.
This bug is driving me batty, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!Daniel TaraKeymaster
Copy the function pinboard_entry_meta() to your child theme’s functions.php and replace this line:
<?php if( ( '_' != $meta ) && ( 'enclosure' != $meta ) ) : ?>
<?php if( ( '_' != $meta ) && ( 'enclosure' != $meta ) && ( 'ninja_forms_form' != $meta ) ) : ?>
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.