I’ve been battling with this all day, I’m about to tear all my hair out lols!
First I must say, I know/done next to nothing with the codes.
1. This is my blog page – http://www.ewabelle.com/blog/
The first three post on there are the sticky posts, the actual blog posts that I want to show keep appearing after the sticky post. How do I set it so that it shows the latest post at the top always/push the sticky posts to the bottom.
2. For the blog page, I’m also trying to achieve a display like this – http://demo.onedesigns.com/pinboard/?page_id=34
I want the blog page to display 2 post (expert) view before displaying older posts as grid.
3. How do I get rid of everything showing after the footer widget on my homepage – http://www.ewabelle.com/
I would appreciate any help on any/all of the questions 😀asomiParticipant
I’d really appreciate any pointers on solving the 1st two issues please. Thank you.joniboneParticipant
1. Your “Stickies” will ALWAYS show up on top of older post. That’s why they are “stickies”. There may be a way out there to change that by messing with the code but I’m not aware of a way to do it…sorry.
2. You need to go to “Dashboard”, then scroll down to, “Appearance” and choose, “Theme Options”. On the Theme Options page, scroll down to, “Blog Pages” and enter the number, “2” where it says, “Full post to display”. The number you choose will depend on how many posts (images) you want to show before the grid, in the case of the Pinboard demo, there are two posts before the grid.
3. I just checked your homepage…there’s nothing showing after the footer on your homepage, unless I’m not understanding what you mean.
Hope I was of some help….
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.