1. Add the parapeter link=”file” to the gallery shortcode
2. Add the image’s id to the exclude parameter of the shortcode. Alternatively don’t attach that image to the post. See more here.
3. In style.css change the background value of .gallery-item
4. You have the column attribute for the gallery shortcode, see the link above
5. Static links is the classic Next/Previous pagination, AJAX has a “Load more posts” link and Inifinite scroll automatically loads new posts when the page has scrolled to the bottom.temaParticipant
1. Works great! Now I have the lightbox feature!
But while some photos are fit to the website screen, others go beyond and show only part of the photos…
Do you happen to know what needed it be done to have all the photos in the lightbox to fit to the screen?
That goes to both vertical and horizontal ones.
2. How to find the shortcode for the image?
I was hoping some easy fix in the child theme’s style.css…
Would that be possible?
3. It worked!!
4. I’m sorry, but I might not have made myself clear…
These are post icons (or post box? I don’t know how to call it) under the slider on the home page (front page)…
When I have a standard post, only one photo shows up, which is great.
But when it’s a gallery post, three small photos show up in a box (or icon) randomly and look too busy…
I don’t have the column attribute for the gallery shortcode, so I am not sure what I can do to prevent from three photos to show up…
5. Thank you for explaining!
Thank yo so much for all your help.
You are amazing.MarcinParticipant
I’ve got similar problem with lightbox gallery.
On my site: http://www.twoje-schody.pl there is small gallery (3 pictures). When someone want to to open (click) the photo the lightbox is running but only for 2 seconds and later the picture is open in browser (like as link).
I checked that the gallery got this short code: [gallery link="file"]
What can I do to fix it?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.