What specific release are you looking for?
The box on the side is a subscription to a mailing list, not an archive.
Alexander @ http://www.mouseclick.com
My Dashboard told me, that there is an update of the theme Pinboard available…
So I did…!
Wasn’t there an update?
I’m confused right now a little bit!
There is an update for the theme from 1.0.6 to 1.0.7.
Here is what have been changed:
* Fixed header image stretching full width
* Fixed title of first slide not displaying
* Theme option not present in database returns default value
* Enabled header image flexible height
* Updated color picker to WP Color Picker
* Enabled post thumbnails for all post types
* Made layout borders blend into custom color scheme
* Added background color option for submenus
* Changed default layout when sidebar is inactive from no-sidebars to full-width
* Added compatibility code for jQuery 1.9InnyParticipant
My home is really messed up now, with the first post in the history taking the whole width, the title stretched at the left and the picture filling the right.
It wasn’t like that in 1.0.6.
Is it possible to rollback to the previous version ?
I would love to hear the answer to your question:
“Is it possible to rollback to the previous version ?”
Thanks Alexander for the release notes. It would be great to post these whenever there’s an update.
…and thanks heaps for one of the best themes, let alone a free one. Legends!
One little question:
My header with the logo in it (see it on http://www.geri.at) used to be not that high.
I’m sure there is a code snippet to make it small again…! 😉
In my user.css I have:
Don’t know if this has something to do with…?!
Greetings from Vienna!
Is there a way to keep all the updates in 1.0.7, but revert back to the thinner page when no sidebars are present? Having it default to full width has completely messed up my site and I don’t like the layout. I preferred the thinner column with no sidebar.
Nothing I choose in the theme options seems to return it to single column layout without making it full width
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.